Questions asked through the forum can be in the areas of family law, Hindu marriage act, Muslim marriage act, Special marriage act, divorce, annulment, alimony, child custody, child support, adoption, criminal law, Section 498, dowry, harassment, battery, domestic violence, cheque dishonor, fraud, regular & anticipatory bail, FIR quash, civil law, estate law, litigation, property recovery, property succession, inheritance, power of attorney, wills & probate, business law, business formation, partnership agreements & deeds, financial transactions with banks, money recovery issues, lawsuits and litigation related to business disputes, real estate law, all types of real estate property transactions and disputes, document review and title search, financial transactions with banks, landlord-tenant issues, agricultural land and farm house issues, High Court appeals, out of court settlement, etc.
Hyderabad Lawyer for NRIs does NOT vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any posting or the qualifications of any other person responding. Use of the forum is subject to our terms and conditions, which prohibit advertisements, solicitations or other commercial messages, or false, defamatory, abusive, vulgar, or harassing messages, and subject violators to a fee for each improper posting. All postings reflect the views of the author but become the property of Hyderabad Lawyer for NRIs. Information on the forum should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for advice from an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction whom you have retained to represent you.
The following list of online resources is provided to get you a general idea of most common issues and laws affecting NRIs. Hyderabad Lawyer for NRIs does NOT vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of these online resources. Legal procedures, rulings, and advice usually vary from court to court, Judge to Judge, and lawyer to lawyer in India based on your circumstances. It is NOT uncommon for online information to be mixed, confusing, and stressful. You should retain a qualified attorney to seek advice based on specific facts and jurisdiction of your case.
- Legal Service India: Excellent online resource on Indian laws
- Vakil No 1: Excellent online resource on Indian laws
- Legal India: Excellent online resource on Indian laws
- NRIdivorce.com: Online resources and stories of NRIs facing family issues
- Indidivorce.com: Divorce laws in India
- Indian Family Law Guide: Online resource for Indian family laws
- Rakshak Foundation: A US not-for-profit organization serving NRIs
- 498a.org: Online resource to create awareness on Section 498
- Save Indian Family Foundation: NGO with head office in Bangalore helping Indians facing family issues
- IPC 498A Blog: Online blog and Section 498 survival kit
- NRI Legal Services: A law firm serving NRIs with head office in Chandigarh
- NRI Legal Advisors: A law firm serving NRIs on property matters with head office in New Delhi
- Divorce Lawyers: A family law firm with head office in New Delhi
- VPS Law Firm: A law firm serving NRIs on family law with head office in Coimbatore
- Divorce Lawyers India: Legal consultancy & services for family & divorce Laws in India
- Lawyers Club India: Interactive platform for lawyers and Indian public
- Yahoo Web Directory: Directory services from Yahoo
- Premium Web Directory: Web directory services
- Counsel Legal Services: Web directory services
- Law Guru: Excellent online forum for seeking legal advice
- AP State Police: Online resource on criminal procedures from AP State Police